What We Do
Manage Bullying was founded in 2009 by Master Chan Lee and Gary T. Klugiewicz to address the devastating problem of youth bullying.
Manage Bullying is based on 28-years of research on conflict prevention and is supported by:
- Verbal Defense & Influence, a global speaking and training organization focused on maximizing human interaction
- Martial Arts Marketing Network, a global association of martial arts schools focused on child character development
- Vistelar Group, a global speaking and training organization that brings together the very best experts in their given field – with a focus on the fundamentals of human interaction and their real-world application.
Due to the breadth of expertise and resources within these organizations, Manage Bullying is able to take a multi-pronged approach to addressing the problem of bullying, which includes:
- Verbal Defense & Influence speakers/trainers who have a deep understanding of human interaction and preventing the verbal and physical conflict that often occur as the result of poor or mishandled communication between people.
- Manage Bullying certified speakers who deliver a high-impact 60-90 minute presentation to kids and parents at schools, community group meetings and parent organizations.
- Manage Bullying certified martial arts schools that provide ongoing instruction for kids and their parents.
- Online and DVD-based training programs that allow for effective training when it’s convenient for children, parents and educators.
- An Online Family Community that, through a members-only website and monthly teleseminars, provides ongoing training and education to parents and their children.